Transparency International Youth Camp 2015 to be held in Cambodia
MANILA – Philippines — This coming January 2015, Transparency International will hold an international camp for young people to learn about transparency and anti-corruption. The said youth camp will take place in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The international camp will be a great opportunity for young people to learn more about working on anti-corruption.
Transparency International-Philippines (TI-PH), a local subdivision of Transparency International, will be sending two (2) participants to the said camp. Application deadline is on 21 Oct 2014.
– 18-30 years old
– Has experience in community engagement
– Displayed leadership qualities in the community, school or workplace
– Comfortable in using the internet, email, and social media tools
– Committed to fully participate in all activities before, during, and after the Camp including implementing a local youth integrity initiative with TI-PH
– Person of Integrity
– Responsible, accountable, and honest
– Passionate about the fight against corruption
– Motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and willing to learn
– Able to work in a team and open-minded towards people of other cultures
– Participants should be ready to share tents for accommodation. This is a real camping trip.
– Participants should bring personal items and materials, such as: clothes, towel, pillow, blanket, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush and anything they might need for a 5-day camp.
TI-PH will shoulder the participant’s airfare, accommodation, board and lodging. The two representatives will receive seed money to work with TI-PH to implement an anti-corruption initiative.
For more information about the International Youth Camp 2015, you may log in Transparency International-Philippines’ website at http://transparency-ph.org